Genevieve is a Certified Advanced Body Sugarist.
Please note that all hair removal services include the application of a post-hair removal mask & treatment. I also offer traditional waxing services and facial threading, please locate the corresponding page(s) in the Treatment Menu drop-down menu for more information.
Sugar hair removal consists of a paste that is applied against the hair growth and is then pulled following the hair growth. The sugar paste used at Genevieve Esthetics is completely organic, non-GMO, non-toxic, vegan and gluten-free. It does not need to be heated and will adjust to your body temperature, making the process that much more comfortable.
Benefits of sugaring:
– The paste can be cleaned up easily with distilled water, and won’t leave your skin feeling sticky.
– The hair is removed in the same direction than hair growth, reducing the risk of ingrown hairs.
– Sugar paste is water-based so does not adhere to live skin cells. This means less discomfort for you and less trauma to your skin.
– Sugar picks up very short hair 1/16th of an inch so you do not have to let your hair grow for very long.
Added benefits of cold sugaring:
– Free of the chemicals used in the refining of sugar. Even if a sugar is labelled “organic”, if it is yellowish, it has been refined.
– No extra skin sensitivity, itching or irritation caused by heat as the sugar is cold and adapts to your own body temperature.
– Faster and more efficient service as cold sugar does not lose its consistency or adhering capacity.
Eyebrow Shaping 30
*****NEW CLIENT***** OR more than 4 weeks since last appointment
Eyebrow Maintenance 20
3-4 weeks since last appointment
Upper lip / Hairline / Sides of neck / Sides of face 15
Lower Abdomen / Lower Back 25
Regular Bikini 30
Half Legs / Thighs 50
Extended Bikini / Brazilian Maintenance (4 weeks or less) 50
Brazilian Bikini 65
Full Legs 75